Guwahati Municipal Corporation
- Format of the Application form to get a trade license : Attachment Present
- Documents required to be submitted along with the application form :
- i. Tenancy agreement
- ii. Rent receipt
- iii. Property tax payment receipt of landlord are required.
- iv. NOC from police authority and NOC from GMC are required before issuing trade
- Fees for issuing a license: Attachment
- Validity period of a license :
Valid for 1 financial year i.e., 1st April to 31st March next year
- How to get a license renewed and associated charges :
Citizen should collect the application form from the GMC office and then submit it after filling the details.
Two fees are collected in this process:
- Application fee of Rs. 100/-
- License fees based on the type of business
- Late fee for a license renewal : 20% of the License Fee
- How/whom to complain against a business without a trade license : An application mentioning the complaint can be addressed to concerned DC of the zone.
- How to get a duplicate license in case of loss or tempering and associated charges :
The citizen should submit an application addressing to the DC of the concerned zone of GMC along with an Affidavit and address proof. Associated charges: Rs. 200/-